This raw cauliflower tabouleh is the perfect dish, for any occasion. It’s light and fresh, and because it’s a raw dish, you won’t get hot cooking in your kitchen since you won’t even be turning on your oven. This is an easy and delicious recipe, as well as ample. This recipe makes a large bowl that will serve four people. It is just gorgeous to look at with all of its fresh ingredients and color. Your friends and family will be highly impressed when they set their eyes on this beauty. This dish also travels well. Just portion into individual jars and attach spoons for a quick lunch on the go. Raw cauliflower tabouleh Ingredients
- 200g of cauliflower
- 100g of cucumbers (finely chopped)
- 100g of tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 3 tbs of chopped mint
- 4 to 5 tbs of lemon juice
- 3 to 4 tbs of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the parsley in a food processor (fitted with the S blade), pulse a few times until it is finely chopped, put the parsley in a big bowl, add 4 tbs of lemon juice, stir and set aside.
- Chop the tomatoes, shallots, cucumbers and mint.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor, again using the S blade, pulse until the consistency looks like a quinoa grain.
- Add all the ingredients to the parsley and stir well, add 4 tbs of olive oil, more lemon juice if needed and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge.
- The tabouleh can be kept in the fridge for 3 days